Build a Career with IT Convergence
|Chatbot Developer / Architect|
|Anywhere in USA|
|Role: Chatbot Developer
You will join the Cloud Engineering and Enablement team where you will play a role in the development of seamless customer-centric solutions, especially for delivering training, testing & transformation (T3) solutions, leveraging advanced customer interaction mechanisms such as chatbot, natural language processing, and API-based integration with Oracle and Non-Oracle enterprise business applications.
You will be working on developing, integrating, and testing new features sets to include cloud related efforts. You will be part of engineering team involved in developing the platform to be leveraged in transformation efforts for multiple customers. You should be able to assist the customer in defining requirements, designing and developing code utilizing an agile methodology, and working with the customer to ensure that output and workflows are accurate and satisfy mission needs.
- Strong knowledge of serverless application development.
- Experience with chat bot / virtual agent architecture, solutioning and development
- Experience in building chat bots for various backend business applications using cloud-based
- Experience working in a DevOps environment using industry standard tools (GIT, Service Now,
- Knowledge on all phases of software development, including UI design and development, micro
services design and development, relational and non-relational DBs, APIs and external
integration, quality assurance, security, and infrastructure.
- Knowledge on business functions and user stories, decompose them into technical
specifications, and develop working application code for a cloud environment.
- Extensive experience in building solutions using AWS services like Lambda, DynamoDB, API
Gateway, Step Functions, RDS, EC2, Lex, S3 and/or Oracle Cloud services like Mobile Cloud
- Hands on experience in building applications using Java, Java Script frameworks (NodeJS), React
- Experience working with Google Dialog Flow
- Basic knowledge about other public clouds like Azure, Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Communication: To be able to present the solution/design to mid-level management
- AWS Solutions Architect Professional Certification (preferred)
- Experience building skills using Alexa Skills Kit (preferred)
- Experience in building and deploying a solution to AWS or Oracle Cloud Marketplace (preferred)
Would you like to apply for this position?