Build a Career with IT Convergence
|Marketing Associate - Campaign Manager|
|Campaign Associate is a high-impact role, best suited for an individual interested in technology and market strategy. The right candidate has strong writing and project management skills, and is comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-pressure entrepreneurial environment. You’ll combine high-level creativity and out-of-the-box-thinking with a very detail oriented, hands-on project management style.
If you’re looking to join a dynamic, growing team in a results-oriented role, we want to speak to you!
The main responsibilities will entail developing B2B integrated marketing campaigns for the assigned Service Offerings:
- Managed Services,
- Cloud (Private and Public),
- Cyber-security, and Integration.
Campaign Associate will plan, develop content for, and execute at least 1 integrated campaign per Service Offering per Quarter. These campaigns need to be:
1. Executed across every stage of the buyer's journey (Awareness, Consideration, Decision)
2. Addressing at least 2 buyer personas (Decision-maker & Influencer/Technical Buyer)
3. Executed across all applicable channels (e.g. integrated campaigns)
4. Executed on an on-going basis each quarter for every Service Offering assigned
5. Incorporating at least 1 SEO-ready blog per week per Service Offering
6. Incorporating sales enablement materials, such as prospecting emails and cheat-sheets, etc.
You will work directly with the Head of Marketing, Line of Business leaders, Pre-sales, and our CTO on developing respective campaigns.
You will be equipped with access to Gartner and all the required tools and systems to be successful. There will be a comprehensive training at the on-boarding time and the learning curve is exponential. Requirements:
- Effective communication skills (written and oral) as well as active listening skills
- Must be a self-starter, strategic and a creative thinker
- Flexibility and a demonstrated track record of handling fast-paced environment
- Time management skills: must be able to prioritize and multi-task
- Must be flexible and both a team player and able to work independently
- Attention to detail and highly organized
- BS/BA Degree, ideally in the top 5% of class
Preferred: Previous experience in B2B technology consulting firm.
Candidates on OPT visa may apply (or any visa that allows to work in the US for any employer).
Would you like to apply for this position?