|Oracle Financials / eBiz Tax Managing Principal Consultant|
MAIN TASKS / ACTIVITIES
· Create high level solution designs for clients, based on review of general business processes. Write proposals.
· Manage all project activities including implementation, upgrade and customization efforts Take responsibility for gap analysis, set-up of modules, design of interfaces and customizations, and end-user training.
· Manage Consultants on a project including ensuring timely submissions of time and expenses
· Oversee Project Utilization with R12 Financial Module expertise in GL, AP, AR, (CE, FAand other Fin modules a plus)
Also needed: eBTax, Charter Account Redesign would be extremely attractive.· Complete the Project Close Processes & Documentation
· Communicates with Client, Sales AM, Practice Manager and Consultants
· Make recommendations on incorporating best business practices into the system or to effect change management.
· Perform internal interviews for recruiting
· Participate in Business Development meetings and create reference sites. Provide presales support for Client presentations and scope discussions
· Conducts performance management reviews, sets goals and facilitates career growth
RELEVANT SCOPE MEASURES
· 85% Individual Utilization target
· Meet pre-established profit margin for projects
Reports to: Consulting Services Manager / Director
External relations with: Consulting companies, clients, potential clients, other consultants.
Internal relations with: Executives, Consultants, Practice Managers, Recruiting, Sales, Resource Management.
· Project timeline, resources (consultants) requirements, all Oracle Apps implementation related decisions
· Hiring and Firing
Multi-cultural context which requires a pro active attitude towards diversity and the ability to leverage the richness of multi-cultural backgrounds.
· Graduates of a 4-year Bachelor’s degree or higher
· Excellent communication skills in English required. Other languages are a plus especially Spanish, Portuguese, French, German and Mandarin.
· 5+ years of demonstrated expertise in Oracle ERP systems, and the consulting industry.
· Thorough understanding of all modules within an Oracle Financials Suite,GL, AP, AR, FA, CE, (eBTax and Charter Account Redesign an extra plus) and a high level knowledge of how interrelated Oracle Applications in an implementation work together as well as a strong understand of business industry practices, plus GLOBAL ROLLOUT experience.
· Experience using or supporting Oracle Financials Release 12.
· Knowledge of US GAAP accounting practices and functional knowledge of Oracle Reporting tools: FSG, Oracle 9i Discoverer and ADI is a plus.
· CPA certificate or an equivalent is a plus.
· Microsoft Office suite Excel - PowerPoint – Word
· Self Confidence, stamina and stability under pressure
· High commitment to exceed performance expectations
· Executive Presence
· Leadership and assertiveness. Good mediator.
· Willingness to travel
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Strong organizational skills
· Strong internal motivation
· Strong desire to keep abreast of latest Oracle releases
· Excellent work ethics, and passion to succeed
· High commitment to exceed performance expectations.
· Ability to work together in a team as well as take the lead
· Result-oriented approach
· Strong business analytical skills.
This position functions in a regular office work environment as determined by the client site. It requires the ability to work 40+ hours per week and 90% travel.
Location and Travel
Minneapolis, Minnesota or the upper Midwest such as Chicago80-90% travel
POTENTIAL CAREER PATH
Consulting Services Manager – Consulting Service Director
Oracle Financials Consulting
Would you like to apply to this job?